The How To section is designed for "small nuggets" of information for common tasks. Quick, easy-to-read instructions for folks managing the day-to-day workings of their Vine Type website.
Vine Type allows password-protected access to add, edit, and delete articles on your Vine Type-powered site. The majority of your time administering your Vine Type site will be spent:
- logging into the site with an administrative password
- adding articles
- placing the articles into one or more sections
- editing the text on the page
Here's an example screenshot of a Vine Type blog entry being edited. Your Vine Type site may choose to omit feedback comments, so it might not show the comments at the bottom.
Content Administration Only
The administration panels focus solely on the content of the site. This setup has the following advantages:
- After a login password, administrators are instantly able to adjust content without having to navigate through additional panels
- Administrators need not worry about clicking the wrong button and deleting or altering portions of the design template
This setup allows you as the site designer to bake in the design, then set your client free to add, edit, and delete their own content.