Place this variable at the location in the body element where you want a site map of your site to appear.
Creation of a site map page currently requires the creation of a new template file. The site map template will look identical to the standard article template, except where the
$_article variable appears in the standard template, the
$_site_map variable appears.
Then the site owner needs to add a new page to the website, and specify the section where the site map page will live, and choose the site map template from the template dropdown for that page.
- all pages in your website will be shown in nested unordered lists
- each page name will be hypertext linked to the page it references
- pages that are cross-referenced will be displayed in every cross-referenced section
- this is best used on blog-style sites where multiple articles appear within a single section
- for brochure-style sites that have one article per section, use the